The Owen Ellis Partnership Limited was founded in Liverpool in 1980 and is owned and managed by Neil Hutchinson, Chris McGrory and Will Barralet. We are a Royal Institute of British Architects Chartered Practice and offer a full Architectural service together with Interior Design and Building Surveying.
The practice has gained a reputation for quality design coupled with excellent technical and practical performance as a result of the successful completion of a wide range of private and public sector developments throughout the United Kingdom.
The work sectors in which we have particular expertise and have current appointments include:
- Education – Schools, Higher and Further
- Commercial – Offices, Retail and light industrial
- Transport – Rail and Coach Stations
- Healthcare – Primary Care & Medical Centres,
- Housing – Private, Social and special needs
- Sport & Leisure – Sports Facilities, Private Clubs and restaurants
This diversity of projects is one of the strengths of the practice. It enables the practice to share knowledge and emerging technologies in other sectors which may be beneficial to another. By having such varied and wide experience we have demonstrated our ability to solve complicated architectural challenges in a logical and practical manner.